Sunday, August 23, 2009

a Bulldog at ♥


Fancy is really the perfect dog! She is potty trained, crate trained, loves kids--even when they're hitting, pinching, & riding her... BUT--- the girl is very protective over her belongings...which are: her doggy door, food bowl, water bowl, crate, & paci. She get's real sketchy and is on her toes---she's never hurt anyone...--I don' think she can. But "Ross"-which is what Jordan calls him or "Hank" which is what others call him...(the Anderson's boxer--named Boss)--really pushes her buttons.
Check it.



She is constantly reminded to not be such "a little witch"....

3 comments:

Sam said...

ohh fancy pants!

kara jo haught said...

wah wah... those comments were from me not sammy samsterdam.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shanda! I wrote you back on my blog...so glad you visited!! I just caught up with ur blog...glad everyone is doing well! Now I can keep "in the know" with the Munn's and Anderson families!

Nicole Hay